Monday 14 September 2009

Shopping Trip

Walgreens
This would have cost me $43.01 without coupons and RR'S.
I spent $4.98 OOP and received $13 in RR'S
(I split my purchase into two Transactions)
****
True North are $3 but when you purchase them a $3 RR will print so it's like you are getting them for Free.
****
The Symphony Bars are Clearanced to $0.50 when you buy 2 a $1 RR will print at the Register
(my Store had these clearanced at $1 something but rang up $0.50)
****
Ghiradelli Chocolate bars are also on Clearance for $0.70 Walgreens has a coupon booklet (right by their ads)inside you will find a $1/2 coupon which will make them $0.40/2
(These are also marked at a higher price but ring in @ $0.70)
****
So hurry into your nearest Walgreens and snag you some cheap treats!

Albertson's Double's

4 Transactions Before Sales and Coupons... $56.11

OOP... $6.68

38th Albertson's has a display of these collapsible Trick or Treat pails
When you buy 3 Kelloggs Cereals you can get 1 Free
I paid $0.88 each 6 boxes = $5.28
Kens Dressing is Free with your $1 coupon + double coupon
Tony's Pizza = Free with $1/2 + doubler
Lifesavers = Free with $1 coupon
Bread was more than I want to say wasn't paying attention and paid way more than I wanted but so is life and we move on. LOL!

No comments: