Monday 18 July 2011

Albertsons doublers

Both pictures combined equals $162.79 before sales and coupons
I paid OOP $9.55 (I also used $10 worth of gift cards)
But I recieved 8 free milk coupons and I have $6 in catalinas.

Albertson's has a deal going on when you buy 4 General Mills get a $2 cat. and a free milk catalina. But for some special reason it is printing 2 $2 cats. so even without coupons you can score this deal...

4 GM cereals 4/$10

pay $10 get back 2/$2 cats. plus a milk cat.

= $6 for 4 boxes of cereal and a milk coupon

the best part of this deal is you can rinse and repeat.

If you have coupons and doubles this is a much better deal.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I've done the deal twice today (since I only had two doublers) and will be going back tonight since I hit the dollar store for more papers. We have FiberOne brownies and Nature Valley bars coming out of our ears hear!