Friday 7 August 2009

Albertson's

3 Transactions...
Total before Sales...$163.37
Total OOP... $10.48 and I have $32 in cats to use on my next purchase!

Reminder... Doubles are only good until Saturday!
Get your ideas together and go save some money!

I found $1/2 stickies on the Soda.

These will come in handy for our camping trip!
I am also stocking up on items for school lunches! All 6 kids will need healthy good for you snacks as well as the occasional treat that they will get to sink their teeth into!

**Update** This last Wednesday during our coupon gathering I mentioned that there was a $dollar coupon for Athenos Feta cheese @ Safeway. I was able to pick up a few the other day and when I was reading the coupon I realized that it was not a manufacture coupon it was a retail coupon (meaning store coupon). Upon this new information I don't think you should take it to Albertson's in fact they might not even take it.

No comments: