Friday 14 August 2009

Powerades @ Albertson's

I had heard rumor that when you purchase bigger quantities of Powerade the Out Of Pocket price goes down. Powerade Zero is one of my Husbands favorite drinks so I had to try this deal out. I had the cashier ring in 300 Powerades and after all the discounts it came to $56.25 + tax. I am still very confused at how this price came to be however I pre-purchased and put in my order for 300 Powerades. Powerades are normally around $1 a bottle however I purchased them for around 5/$1 you can't beat the price!

I understand this deal is not for everyone. However if this is a drink you drink on a daily basis and have $60 laying around plus storage space I say, go for it! You could also go in with some friends and divide the quantity and price.

No comments: