Tuesday 16 June 2009

Name that Price...

And the Winner is... Helen
I Paid $25.30 I also got RR's and cats. making these transactions worth while!
I did 9 Transactions @ Albertsons and 1 @ Walgreen's today.
Side note... You must be thinking... Is she saving money by driving back and forth to Albertsons? I drive my Husband to the Train Station every morning and Albertsons is along our route. Depending on the Sale or if they have doubler's I will stop there after dropping him off, I will also stop before or after picking him up. 38th Albertsons also lets me do multiple transactions.(I try to keep this to three max).
*****
I think it time again to Name that Price...
How much did I spend Out Of Pocket for everything pictured in both pictures?
The closest one wins 2 Salad Dressings and 1 Body Wash
(anyone can guess, however to win you need to be from the Wapato Park Ward)
Winner will be announced @ Church on Sunday.


3 carmels
2 Milks
1 St. Ives Body Wash
1 Purex
2 Nilla Cakesters
12 Bars S Hotdogs
3 Mcormick seasonings
3 Kens Salad Dressings
1 wholly Salsa
1 Wholly Guacamole
2 Loafs of Bread
1 Peperidge Farm Cookie
2 Powerade's
6 Fruit snacks
7 Granola Bars
2 Waters
10 Cereals
4 Ragus
2 Pasta Salads
Bananas
2 Skippy Peanut Butter
1 Frosting
1 Yougurt

When you leave your comment put down your favorite Salad Dressings.
Good Luck!

5 comments:

Kara said...

I think you spend 21.50.

Helen Christensen said...

My guess is $25.50

Heather said...

I guess $31.00

Unknown said...

I have got to get beter at this. I need help putting a photo on my profile. Every time I try it tells me that my picture is too large a file or the wrong kind! Also, I posted a comment this morning and it's gone. I must not have clicked "publish".
Anyway now that school is out I would like to be your shopping sidekick if that is OK.? Tell me where to get my coupons and I'll meet you at the store.
Julia

keesop said...

Alright, I am making a guess of $27.35.
Karen