Monday 29 June 2009

Albertson's Doubles

I broke two shopping rules today and still did o.k.
1st Rule taking Sam shopping with me!
2nd taking a hungry Sam shopping with me!
The best part of this shopping trip is he paid for it!
Price before Sales and Coupons (both pictures)
$227.42
Paid OOP....$50.60
This is still around a 78% savings


16 Pkg. Hot Dogs

2 Loafs of Bread

1 Gallon Milk

2 Hefty Storage Bags

3 Snyder Pretzels

5 Kellogg's Cereal

9 Kraft Mac -n-Cheese singles

2 Frozen Pizza's

1 Marshmallows

1 Hershey Chocolates

1 Graham Crackers

3 South Beach bars

10 Hamburger Helper (chicken)

1 Crystal Light

1/2 lb. Salami

1 lb. Provolone

2 lbs Ham

NOT PICTURED...

2 Chicken meals

1 lb. Potato Wedges

Remember to feed your Husbands if you are taking them Shopping or your cart could also fill up.






1 comment:

Julia said...

So, I had to share my Albertsons experience today.
I got
15 large Powerades
3 gallons of milk
2 V-8 Fusions juices
18 eggs
3 disosable aluminum pans
4 Kraft pasta salads
3 Kraft Mac & cheese
1 Kellogs raisin bran
2 Capri sun boxes
I used 2 $1 coupons and doubled them. I also had a $10 CAT from last week. I paid $8.09 OOP and got another $1 CAT.
I took a picture just like Cindy, but don't know how to publish it here.
Thanks Cindy, you are an inspiration.
Julia