Wednesday 1 July 2009

Albertson's Doubles

Have I ever told you...
I LOVE ALBERTSON'S DOUBLES!!!
We did this transaction yesterday.

This trip here was 11 Transactions!! I took my Husband and a few of my kids to be my runners (purchasing and then running them to the car).

All together this would have cost the average person...(before sales and coupons)

$239.54 for 102 items!

I paid $34.22 a 93% savings!
Now any normal person would be happy with this however I am not normal! I should have been able to get this down at least $5 more! I forgot to give my husband 5 doubler's all together Ugh!

The pop tarts also have a free Movie ticket you can send in for so I will also receive 2 free movie tickets! Yahoo!

Here's my list... 10 poptarts....10 Kelloggs's Cereal...2 Gallon milks...8 Nestle milks...3loafs of bread...6 storage bags...4 popcorns...6 Hershey syrups...1 solo cups...2 salsa's...2 Guacamole...4 paper plates...24 kool-aids...15 powerade's...2 5lb. Sugar...1 Lay's Dip...and 2 bags potato chips.

I am starting to think about getting a group together every week? to go over coupons and ads. I was thinking of Wednesday's If you are interested please leave a comment and leave your perferred day and time. This is open to anyone so if you are in a different Ward you are still welcome to come! Just leave a comment!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Sounds like a great idea. I'm in. except this week is girl's camp.
P.S. I found a mistake on my receipt, I should have paid $6.75 MORE for the Powerade. The CAT was for the V-8.