Friday 17 July 2009

Albertson's (The student becomes the Teacher)

I did this today...
2 Transactions Total before Sales...$88.99
Total Paid...$3.04!!! Plus I got 2 $1 catalinas back!
What I have pictured here...
3 Weber Spices
1 Albertson's Water
2 Wheat Thins
2 Ritz Crackers
1 Marshmallows
2 Crystal Lights
2 Edwards Frozen pies
1 Marie Calenders frozen meal
4 BBQ sauce
2 Ritz Crackerfuls
2 Sodas
2 Kraft Dressings
$4.70 worth Pork Ribs
1 Red Leaf Lettuce
The last few weeks we have been having a coupon gathering (class) where we go over the ads for the week, share coupons and inform everyone of the great deals going on.
This last week Jennica was able to have a great experience and fantastic savings she even inspired me! Thanks Jennica!
I wanted to get some more Ice Cream but they only had 4 on the shelf. The gentleman said he would be getting some in Tomorrow. And then he ordered some for Monday. If you are interested in the Ice Cream and can't find it ask for a rain check! I have a very nice cashier who wrote me 2 rain checks that way I can get 5 pay $1 and then get 5 more and pay $1.
I am also making making money on this Ice Cream! Let me explain, If my kids are impatient and can't wait for Ice Cream time I then sale them to my children for $0.50 each. However if they can wait they can have it for free. This lesson of Patience will probably only work when they are out of money. But it helps me replenish the supply! LOL!

No comments: