Friday 17 July 2009

My Kids think I'm Crazy!

Yesterday, after Savior of the World Practice we stopped at Albertson's to get milk and use a coupon that was expiring (for a free item). As I was walking back to the car with my Husband and kids watching every move I made. I bent down and picked up a Catalina! My Husband said the kids went crazy! They couldn't believe I would pick up Catalina's off the ground. As I got into the car, the questions started to fly...Why? Mom! Why? I very calmly said... It's a Dollar. They started asking other questions and my Husband laughing the whole time said to the kids... Wouldn't you pick up a dollar if you saw it on the ground? They then started to understand that because I bent down and picked up $1 on your next purchase. I am now $1 Richer!!
Does anyone else look at the Catalina's just floating the parking lot or just sitting in the shopping carts? Or Am I Crazy!

No comments: