Tuesday 14 July 2009

Help I'm addicted to spending less!!

Yes! Sometimes I go Crazy! for a great deal!

But Seriously, I have a problem! I went to Albertson's this morning and did two Transactions spent $9.99 on 22 Items ($72.98 before sales & coupons) ( I also received a $1 cat. and a $2 survey) and I'm having a coupon breakdown. My OOP just seems way to high to me!LOL!

I finally had to divided the items into the total = $0.45 each item.

I am now breathing at a more normal rate and my palms are no longer sweaty. I just wish I could have gotten these groceries cheaper that's all!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Wow! you really splurged. I really think you might be going crazy based on the picture. Andrew is adorable but your eyes are um.. well um.. lets just say its not one of your best pictures.