Monday 27 June 2011

Albertson's Doubler's

Albertson's Doublers!!
Total Worth $413.13
I spent... $21.34 for 129 items that = $0.16 an item
But I recieved... 2 $5 cat's., $2 cat.,$3 cat. and a free milk coupon.
If you are getting a large quantity of something it's a good idea to call ahead an special order. I special ordered the Yogurt so I wouldn't clear the shelves. I am really excited to throw most of them in the freezer for a frozen treat. And with 6 kids and a Milk drinking Husband we will have no problems going through all the milk before it goes bad. Plus, we are sharing the wealth with our friends.
18 milks, 72 yogurts, 1 (12pack) toilet paper, 2 hefty kitchen bags, 4 Minute Maid Lemonades, 3 juicy juice,7 tic tac's, 4 luna bars, 3 twizzlers, 2 ortega chilies, 4 granola bars, 1 orbit gum, 1 pizza, 4 Dreyers Ice Cream, I won (Albertsons instant win game) 2 Doughnuts and 1.. 4 pack toilet paper

No comments: