Thursday 16 June 2011

I'm Back

Albertson's and Safeway Total spent OOP...$13.74 + I received a movie ticket $12 value
total value..$73.52

It's been along time since the last time I blogged.
I have a few of you wanting to know how to save money on groceries.
So I will let you in on a few tips.
Safeway has a deal on Kellogg's cereal when you buy 5 boxes you get a free movie ticket.
I personally think $2.49 for a box of cereal is ridiculous but if you go to the movies allot or are planning on seeing a movie in the near future look at this deal like this... pay $12.00 (this is the price for 3D movies) for a movie ticket (cheaper if you have coupons) and get 5 boxes of cereal for $.45
My transaction went like this...
Kellogg's Cereal 5 @ $2.49=$12.45 - $1/2 & $1/3=10.45
$3 (M&M's)-$2.99 (when you buy 2 Rice Krispies coupon)= $0.01
Total $10.46
I paid $10.46 for a movie ticket , got 5 boxes of cereal free and paid a penny for a bag a M&M'S. I also have enough codes off the specially marked cereal packages to send in for a $5 gas card.
I hope this is helpful and I will try to keep the tips coming.

No comments: