Friday 17 June 2011

Gift Cards


Albertsons is having a great promotion right now thru the 21st of June.
When you buy $100 worth of gift cards you get a $20 cat. that can be used on a future purchase.
Most of you are thinking... I don't have a $100 because if I did I wouldn't be couponing. In some cases this might be true. However if we become creative we can make this promotion work for us.
For example... My Birthday was Monday and I knew a Birthday dinner was coming out of our budget. I also know that we needed gas for our vehicles. So instead of just paying the restaurant and gas station I bought gift cards for things I needed anyway and earned a $20 cat. (I did this promotion 4 times for a total of $80 worth of free groceries)
So if a trip to Home Depot, Lowes, Kohl's or a number of other places is in the near future why not get free groceries.

No comments: