Sunday 10 May 2009

Albertson's Doubles!

Albertson's had a insert in today's paper with Three Double coupons. (These are good thru Tuesday)(You can only use three coupons at a time)
If you don't get the paper try your local Dollar Store you can sometimes find these first thing on Monday.
Albertson's usually has extra at the service desk they limit these to one per customer.
Thanks to PYP they have a list of coupon match ups here.
I'm still putting my list together of the deals I want to snag.
*******
Like the Bar S hot dogs BOGO 2/$2.29 I will use my $1 on 2 coupon. Doubled $2=
$0.29 for 2 packages of Hot dogs.
*******
2 South Beach Diet snack bars 2/$5
2 Bagel-fuls 2/$5
=$10 save $3 instantly=$7
use 2 $1 coupons South Beach, doubled = $4
use 2 $1 coupons Bagel-fuls, 1 doubled =$3
=FREE
******
I will update Tomorrow so check back.
Feel free to ask for Coupons because if I don't have them someone else might.
Plus you can get up to $50 worth of Printable coupons from Kraftfoods.com these will probably go fast so don't hesitate.

No comments: