Wednesday 13 May 2009

Cereal Gift Cards!


I had no intentions of shopping today. But when I was reading up on some of the sales and hearing how when you bought 4 certain cereals a free gallon of milk cat. would print. (Today was the last day).
I needed mushrooms for dinner so I headed over to Albertson's and decided to grab
8 boxes $2.50 each = $20
2 cans mushroom $1 each = $2
*****
minus $4x2=$8 (when you buy $10 of certain product you get $4 off automatically)
$6 worth of coupons and cats.
Totaling $8 OOP
And then the Magic... Out came 2 free Milk cats. value $4.50each
and when we opened the specially marked cereal boxes we found 2 gift cards with a combined worth of $15
So because they are discover cards I figure I am not OOP for this Transaction and General Mills paid me $7 + 2 gallons of milk
So if your buying cereal try to find the specially marked boxes and you to could get paid to shop!

No comments: