Monday 18 May 2009

What can you buy for $0.68?

Albertson's Doubles again!!

So I ask What can you Buy For $0.68 The Answer is...$58.82 worth of Groceries!!

You are probably thinking how can she do so many transactions when the Store will only give you 1 flyer w/double coupons. First I buy 5 papers @ the Dollar Store. And then Neighbors and Friends give me theirs. I have picked them up at the Store but I usually wait till the last day to give others the opportunity to use them.

Pictured below is three Transactions.

(sorry about the blurry picture my Batteries died)

Transaction 1
2 Kellogg's Cereals $2.50 each = $5
2 Kellogg's Pop tarts $2.50 each = $5
Total $10
Buy 4 Kellogg's products get $4 off
Used 3 $1 off coupons And 3 doubles =$6
Total OOP= FREE
***
Transaction 2
Same as the First
***
Transaction 3
4 Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce $1.25 each = $5
2 Yoplait Yogurts $2.50 each = $5
2 Fuze drinks $1 each = $2 (I am addicted)
2 2% Milk $2.09 each = $4.18
Total = $16.18
Buy $10 save $4 General Mills (Old El Paso & Yoplait)= $4
Fuze drinks are still BOGO = $1 OFF
Free Milk Coupon = $4.50
3 $1 coupons And 3 doubles = $6
Total = $0.68

I need one more specially marked box of Pop tarts and I can send in for a Free Movie Ticket!!

***UPDATE*** Before you head out to your nearest Albertsons give them a call to ask if they have any extra double coupon inserts. I went to 2 Albertsons to see if they had any extra and they didn't even know what I was talking about.


However I did 2 more transactions

8 General Mills Cereal I used a $2 Coupon and $1 coupon which I doubled. I also used a $3 Cat. my total...$5 OOP But when we opened up the boxes we found a $5 Gift card YAHOO!

I then purchased 6 Enchilada sauces and 1 box of cereal I used three $1 coupons and doubled them making my OOP = FREE

New Total... Comming

No comments: