Thursday 7 May 2009

Cheese crackers for $0.02 and other great deals


Target has a coupon for $1 off one Nabisco Crackers.
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese crackers (they are a product of Nabisco) are priced $1.02 each
combine these offers and you end up with $0.02 box of crackers.
go here to find this and other Target coupons.
(I actually did this... I got 2 boxes and my total after coupons was $0.04 for the 2 boxes)



Another Screaming Deal...From Tallie

I went to Costco today and I had to share two screaming deals with you.***First up a $40 dollar Godiva gift certificate for $20 bucks. ***
**Update** The Godiva Chocolates are 2 $25 gift cards for $20 that's a 60% savings!!
And Capri sweats for $5 bucks. They are limited on sizes but they are in the clothes section in a big messy pile. They have matching jackets too for $5 bucks. Colors I saw: sage green, cute pink, light blue and grey. 10 bucks for a sweat suit is a steal. The brand is Colorado Springs. Great for Spring jogging:)

Thank You Tallie for letting us know of these great deals.

By the way ... My Birthday's in June so shop now (yum! chocolate!)

No comments: