Friday 24 April 2009

Cresent Rolls

Abundant Food Savings ... Gave this great tip.
At Safeway's when you buy Three Pillsbury Crescent Rolls you get $3 ONYP
There are signs by the regular size doughs which are around $3 something apiece.
However this Catalina is working on the small 4ct package which is $1.29
3x$1.29=$3.87 OOP (out of Pocket) but then you get a $3 oynp = .87 cents for three.
**So of coarse I had to try this out!**
I made one small mistake but everything else went according to plan.
My first mistake was I grabbed four.
The coupons I had were .40/2 (hence the four)
My second mistake was I went brain dead and couldn't remember why I had grabbed four so I had her take the fourth one off.
(So I shouldn't have gotten the second .40 coupon but she had already scanned them in)
I also used a $2 cat from a previous Transaction + $0.03 for using my own bag which brought my Total to...$1.04
And then that wonderful Catalina machine worked it's magic and produced a $3 onyp.
The best thing about this deal is I believe you can roll it meaning... You can take your $3 cat. and buy more crescents = $0.07-$0.87 OOP but then another $3 cat. prints out.
I have some extra coupons if anyone is interested...Just leave a comment or call me.

No comments: