Saturday 25 April 2009

Spagetti Dinner Anyone?

Let's have a little FUN!
It seems like I live at Safeway's these day's.
However I now have a nice stock of bleach, Electrasol, Salad Dressing, noodles, spaghetti sauce not to mention our growing mountain of water. (Yea! food storage)

I decided to have a little contest... The one closest to my actual Out of Pocket will WIN...

Spaggetti....Sauce...Cresent Rolls...and a bottle of Salad Dressing.!

You have until May 3rd before Church to comment.

And I will present the Winner at Church on May 3rd.

If you can guess how much I got back in Catalinas there will be a Bonus!!

Good Luck!

7 comments:

Star Nelson said...

Even though I am not in your ward Cindy I will play cause the coupon game is fun. I will guess 5.87. And for the Catalina's. Let's see, I will guess $23. I really have know idea, but a fun game and a fun blog.

Helen Christensen said...

Sounds like fun! I'm a newbee but here goes: $2.50 for food and $12 in catalina's. My husband Jeff loves couponing. He feels left out if I go to the store without him.

CMikesell-Snowden said...

Okay....i'm going to guess: 6.23 for food and uhm 16.25 in catalinas. Cant wait to see your next bargin shopping spree...lol

Anonymous said...

$3.87 oop
and $10.00 cat
Julia

Teri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teri said...

I think you spent $1.00 on the food and you got back $15.

Kara said...

I guess $3 on food
and got $5 in cat.