Thursday 23 April 2009

Past Albertson's Deals

This Past Week there was 3Double coupons in the Sunday's Paper.
I was able to get my hands on a few extra papers. (the Dollar store currently sales the Sunday Paper @ $1) that's a 50% savings since the News Tribune went up to $2.
Here are a few of my deals...

I did three transactions...

1. 6 Tree Top Juice Boxes on Sale for $1 each =$6 I used 3 $1 off coupons doubled = $6

Total= Free

2. 4 Tree Top used 2 $1 coupons = Free

3. Kelloggs Poptarts $1.99 had a $1 peelie on the Box....Lysol bowl cleaner $1.59 had a .75cent coupon... Lysol wipes $1.89 had a $1 coupon... eggs $1.59...and yogurt had a free coupon. =$1.63 after coupons and doubles.


I was able to get these re-fried beans for .25 cents a can.
When you bought 4 cans (priced @ $1each) a $3 Coupon Prints out. These are called Catalinas.
(I did two transactions and used catalinas on both making out of pocket $2 for 8 cans). Plus left the store with a $3 Cat.

Also look out for stackable deals like...
Albertsons had buy 4 General Mill Cereals and get fresh Juice free (up to $4)
I had a $1 coupon when you buy 3 GM Cereal
plus
$1.50 off bananas when you buy 2 (I could have used two and gotten more bananas...but I wasn't thinking)

I bought 4 Multi-grain Cherrios + Simply Orange Juice + $1.58 worth of Bananas I also had a double coupon which I used plus a $5 cat. from a previous transaction.

Total= $2.57

1 comment:

Deb said...

Whoever thought of this is AWESOME! And Cindy, I hope to contribute, but thanks for all your work at getting this going!