Tuesday 28 April 2009

Going to the Movies?


Albertson's... Has a deal (some prices end today)

Buy 10 Kelloggs, Keebler products get Two Movie Tickets.


I bought two Movie Tickets for... $16.95 and Albertson's gave me 10 packages of cookies.

So as I see it... I saved around $3 on the Tickets and now I have tons of calories just starring me in the face. O.K. don't worry these won't go to MY thighs I will share them with my kids.

Plus if you notice the packages they say free DVD when you collect 5 tokens. That means I can send in for 2 free DVDS (certain Titles to choose from).


This is how my Transaction looked...


$1.97x10=$19.70


5 Coupons .55/2=$2.75


$19.70-$2.75=$16.95


I HAVE MORE COUPONS TO DO THIS SCENARIO ONE MORE TIME.


PLUS I HAVE KELLOGG'S POP TART COUPONS that are part of the promotion as well plus IF YOU COLLECT 5 SPECIALLY MARKED BOXES YOU COULD SEND IN FOR ANOTHER FREE MOVIE TICKET.

Pop tarts are $2.50x10=$25-$5(in coupons)=$20 for Two Movie Tickets and 10 boxes of Pop tarts (with a chance to get one or two more tickets depending on your boxes).


Let me know if your are interested in the coupons and I will put them aside just incase I am not home when you come by to pick them up.

THIS IS ONLY A GOOD BUY IF YOU ARE GOING TO THE MOVIES ANYTIME SOON OR YOU NEED 10 packages OF COOKIES. hahaha!


No comments: