Friday 24 April 2009

The Ultimate Pizza Party!

Tasha wanted to have a small sleep over tonight to Celebrate her
Birthday (Monday the 20th).

She wanted Pizza!

(Yes, I could have made pizza from scratch.)

I told her that she would have to pay for it but that I would help her get a great deal!

Coupons and grocery sacks in hand we headed to Safeway. Tasha was still a little weary of what the cost was going to be but I was confident that we would get the best deal we could. We found 4 pizzas and 4 6pack Sodas + I threw in 3 small cans of crescent rolls.

The Pizza and Soda are part of the Living Well Promotion (Buy $30 get $10 oynp). Our total Before Coupons $35.83.........

Soda I had 2bogo (buy one get one) coupons...Crescent Rolls I used .25 and .35 coupon + the $3 cat. (see post below)...California Pizzas 2 $2 coupons and Newman's Own Pizza 2 $1 Coupons. (I found the pizza coupons on-line). We also used $10 Cat from my last Living Well Trans.

After Coupons $11.68 + We received a $10 cat. (Living Well Promo)+ $3 cat. (crescents)

Now we are equipped with enough party supplies plus More Catalina's to recycle.

1 comment:

Alan and Stella said...

Check out this blog. It's my daughter-in-laws sister. Stella


http://dooleysdoodles.blogspot.com/